Monday, August 2, 2010

One last European Hoorah

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. The 4 distinct seasons of Prague

Today we begin with the good news first. I have two weeks to go in Prague and I'm really trying to get the most out of the time I have left. My more relaxed summer schedule has definitely helped (working one day a week will do that). The nature pictures posted here have all been taken in the last week or so.

On the other hand, I've been invited by a good friend of both Rachel and myself, Henri, to come visit Norway before I return home (note this is not bad news. there is no bad news). She and her family have very graciously offered to let me stay with them for a couples days and even went so far as to volunteer to show me many around. Needless to say i'm ecstatic about this opportunity. One last big trip before I head out sounds like a perfect ending to my European sojourn. And even better, they live on the west coast of the country, near many of Norway's famous Fjords. Hopefully i'll get to see a few of them while I'm there :D

And now its time to have a Mexican food dinner (that I made, so it actually tastes like Mexican food) and then meet a group of friends for ping-pong and pool to celebrate my birthday tonight :D Pictures from Norway in a week!

Almost looks like a way into Narnia

This picture reminds me of our old house in waco and the creek in our backyard

Rain over Sarka park

Sunrise at 4:20am

The last rays of sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment