Monday, June 7, 2010

Next stop the Swiss Alps

The seasons of Prague (as shown by the entrance to Divoka Sarka park)

Spring

Summer

Fall
Winter

And a bonus spring picture :)


This week has been a wonderful week. Tim's parents have been visiting for the last 5 days and its been delightful having them here. They are two of the interesting and kind people I know and I'm sad they have to leave here so soon. The weather has even done its part, staying between warm (66) to blisteringly hot for Prague (85). During this time, I've pretty well worked out what my last two months here will look like and prepared myself well for the coming weeks of teaching.

But the best part of the week was saturday when I figured out the details of a 5 day holiday I will be taking in the Swiss Alps from July 2nd-6th. I'll be staying in the region near Interlaken. My plans are to go canyoning 1 day (video here) and hiking and exploring the rest. I'll stay two night near Interlaken and two nights in a tiny village (130 people) called Gimmelwald that is located on the edge of a 1000 ft cliff :) I won't put up any preview pics because its freaking Switzerland. And if you don't know what it looks like, i don't want to spoil the surprise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment