Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quick Update

Its late and I have a VERY long day tomorrow but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. To all of you praying for me about my 5 new classes tuesday, thank you. Other than some trouble with the bus not stopping at the right stop, everything went great. The classes are just different enough to be interesting but similar enough to allow easy lesson planning (I can do the same thing in several of the classes, thus saving me the time consuming part of creating unique lessons). The students are enthusiastic learners and should be wonderfully fun to teach. I think i'm really going to like this arrangement.

Tomorrow I am either traveling to and from class or teaching from 6:30am to 10pm. The payoff for this atrociously long day is that I'm going to Munich to Oktoberfest friday morning and returning sunday evening. I also plan to visit Neuschwanstein Castle. I will of course take my camera and of course have loads of pictures to show for it. I'll post an update all about it next week.

For now enjoy these pictures of some lovely flowers growing by the side of the street in my neighborhood. If you look carefully, you can even see St. Vitus's Cathedral and the Prague castle in the middle of the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment