Monday, August 24, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

Something amazing has happened. For the first time in weeks, I'm caught up. I'm ahead of the game. I have finished my interviews (i should here back from the last 2 on wednesday), i don't teach again until thursday, and I even emailed several people about setting up a time to look at flats(apartments). I'm absolutely caught up.

Since I'm still in shock over this fact, I won't add much except to say that hopefully we manage to find a flat by next week. If we find a good flat and I get an offer from one of the places I interviewed with today, then life will be nearly perfect. Once I know for certain where I will be living, I'll send pictures.

In the mean time, since I try to make it a policy to never a have a post without pictures, here are some of Wenceslas Square. This is considered the center of Prague and is named for Bohemian Duke (and Saint) Wenceslas who is revered in the Czech Republic in much the same way King Auther is in Britain. He is best know to Americans as the subject of the Christmas carol "Good King Wenceslas".

No comments:

Post a Comment