Sunday, August 2, 2009

Important News!


Big news item today. Its not that Tim and I made it safely to Prague (we did). Its not that our flat here is decently nice (it is). Its not that the city is gorgeous or that we're thrilled to be done with our flights (it is and we are). No the big news is that they have Dr. Pepper in London Heathrow Airport! I was far more excited by this than any reasonable person should be and so naturally I had to buy one to support DP in GB.

In other less important news, Prague is, in fact, stunning and this looks to be a fun and very interesting month (both for better and for worse). I'll try to keep you guys updated as much as possible. In the mean time, here is a picture I shot over the river at sunset of Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle.


Click on the picture to see its full size

No comments:

Post a Comment